Graphic overlays are commonly used in combination with switches, dials, controls, and light displays. They provide a durable decal that can handle plenty of use and abuse. Graphics are subsurface printed (applied mirror image effect) to protect the printed graphics from everyday use. The thickness of the materials range from .005” to .030”.
Graphic Overlays/Flexible Membrane Switches
- Die cut holes for dials, displays, and connectors
- Embossed buttons for tactical feel
- Tinted or clear windows for LCD & LED readouts
- Dead Front for illuminated graphics
- Pattern or zoned adhesive (Adhesive is knocked out behind the buttons and lights)
- Finish is available in velvet and gloss